Thursday, November 5, 2009

Australia so far...

I really need to update this blog. I haven't in awhile so I have a lot to say but I don't think I'll get to that today.

I've been in Australia for a week already and I really fucking miss my dad. It's so strange. When I was in Europe for a month and someone asked me if I missed anyone, I could've honestly said "hell, no!" But here I feel so homesick. And I know it's because I've never been this far away from my friends and family. Australia is fantastic and I know I'm lucky to be able to travel but I feel like it's not meshing as well as I thought it would. Don't get me wrong, I love this country so far, it's beautiful and the people are so nice but it doesn't feel quite right.

I'm probably jumping the gun being the homebody and worrier that I am. I'm going to give this experience a chance. I just really miss my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment